Resident Engineer/Project Manager
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Ranked among the nation's top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients .
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Resident Engineer/ Project Manager f or a transit project in New York City. Responsibilities
- Overall Construction Management
- Conduct progress meetings and all other meetings
- Prepare minutes; track, monitor and distribute submittals (logs), RFI;s (logs) and CPM schedule
- Review & approve payment requests
- Support contract change evaluations & negotiations
- Observe & approve testing, maintain NCN's, review change orders & work with Amtrak CM to obtain track outages
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Electrical Experience a must
- 10+ years Project Management experience
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Must be able to supervise staff
- Must be able to interface with executive management
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement .
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...