Project Manager/Resident Engineer
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Ranked among the nation''s top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Project Manager/Resident Engineer for various transit, rail or road construction projects in New York City.ResponsibilitiesLiRo Engineers is seeking candidates for the Project Manager and Resident Engineer position who have 10-15 years of Construction Management experience, including management of large and complex transit, rail or transportation construction projects in New York. Those candidates applying must also have the following qualifications:Qualifications
- Licensed Professional Engineer or Registered Architect
- Bachelor''s degree in Engineering.
- Strong Managerial, and Communication Skills; can serve as the direct point of contact with our Client Representatives on the coordination, execution, and reporting of project related activities.
- Must be able to supervise a staff consisting of Inspectors, Office Engineers, Estimators, and Schedulers and be accountable for all aspects of the project.
- Must be able to ensure the execution of the Project Quality and Safety Plans along with the project schedule and have a positive impact to the project.
- Must be able to interface with LiRo Executive Management on the challenges, staffing, budget, and special expertise required to support the Project.
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...