Develops and directs the marketing programs for a significant product or product category. Compiles and evaluates research on the markets product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality. Establishes marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans, and future product enhancements or modifications to manage a products life cycle. Interfaces and collaborates with sales, production, design, and technical teams to develop product requirements and specifications. Generally manages a staff of 2-4 direct reports and directs client/partner relationships.
Other responsibilities include:
- Sustain profitability and growth of units.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to pursue objectives of units.
- Create and maintain cost-effective programs for units.
- Actively ensure compliance with all US Bancorp policies and procedures such as Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, etc.
- Decisions are made in conjunction with major corporation programs, plans or strategies.
- Independent action is normally required although other division or senior managers are usually consulted before final action is taken.
- Probable errors would have a material effect on major functions of the corporation.
- 8+ years of banking or other relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- BA/MBA in marketing, or other related field.
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
- Knowledge of business units function and products.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
- 1+ years of experience directly managing employees.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...