Help At Home is currently hiring LPNs!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to support our mission to keep individuals in need of care living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards compliant with state regulations.
* Create service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
* Assist with and oversee our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new Medicaid Waiver programs
* Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
* Assist our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation, as well as in-service training for our caregivers
* Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
* Must have a current RN or LPN license.
* Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm.