New York, NY
Director of Machine Learning
Location: San Carlos, CA
Will provide relocation package for non local candidates!
- R&D Department
- We pay you to spend a good chunk of your week to do research
- Extremely bright colleagues
- Top Pay
- Lead machine learning and deep learning teams
- Create modules that solve perception, segmentation, decision making and action problems
- Write embedded and server side code that performs machine learning
- Write embedded and server side infrastructure code
- Collect and pre-process data
- Integrate and test algorithms
- Management (Senior Manager or Director level preferred)
- PhD (Or relevant experience)
- Deep Learning - experience with CNNs, RNN, LSTMs and the latest research trends
- Machine Learning - strong fundamentals in machine learning
- Experience with data gathering, data quality, system architecture, coding best practices
- Team lead or experience managing teams. We are hoping you move into a hands on managerial role within the next year of hire.
Nice to have:
- Big Data and cloud experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cameras, LIDAR, IMU, GPS, other sensing modalities
- Experience in a regulated industry
- C++ & GPU Programming
So, if you are a Director of Machine Learning with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to: ...@Cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
CyberCoders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email ...@cybercoders.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
At ElectrifAi, we deliver Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions that are practical and address common, real world business challenge…Read More
Certified Registered Nurse AnesthetistOpportunity Position Description: Oswego Health is seeking an AANA Certified CRNA to join Oswego Health's Anest…Read More
Director of Cultural Reasearch & Analytics The Director of Cultural Research & Analytics will play a key role on the team responsible for translatingRead More