Fast paced Chrysler dealership is seeking a qualified Customer Service Associate. This position is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks or outside funding. Also submitting claims to outside sources and distributors and following up on payment as needed.
- Process claims on a timely basis for each advisor or manager.
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments.
- Communicates issues and train others regarding compliance with dealership requirements.
- Ensure repair order document storage complies with established corporate, legal and manufacturer s retention requirements.
- Responsible for working schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior dealership experience is a plus
- Professional personal appearance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Associated topics: cajero, client, counter, customer experience representative, retail sales, retail sales associate, retail sales consultant, sales, service associate, store associate