What Acadaca is all about:
Founded in 2002, Acadaca is a 60- person boutique ecommerce agency with a broad spectrum of clients including fashion, beauty, lifestyle, media and B2B. Acadaca runs its primary operation out downtown Manhattan, in NoHo, New York City, with satellite locations in LA, Colorado, Pennsylvania and Florida. We are a technology systems integrator with vast expertise in all the major technologies and platforms, with a highly integrated la carte offering that includes digital marketing, user experience and creative design, as well as eCommerce strategy and operations, and our own proprietary products.
Our E360 Management Team works directly with client eCommerce managers and directors, helping to direct the client's internal or external development, quality assurance, and digital marketing teams, with the single focus of efficiently and effectively increasing their online sales. We are fortunate to work with many amazing aspirational brands that can be found in the better department stores and boutiques around the world (check out
This position is a client-facing role and reports to the VP of Client Strategy.
- Merchandise the website, set up SKUs, update product pages, assign cross-sells, and build landing pages for online marketing.
- Work with Merchandise team to manage, setup, and quality assurance test online pricing strategies such as markdowns and promotions.
- Analyze category performance to evaluate merchandising efforts, product sell through, and product opportunities (via Google Analytics).
- Provide merchandising strategy information and recommendations.
- Feature appropriate product as it relates to current marketing, trends, and inventory levels.
- Coordinate product photography shoots including managing timelines, sample procurement, outfit selection, and asset delivery.
- Setup new products (upload images, assign categories, pricing, coordinated looks, etc)
- Run daily sales reports
Marketing and Sales Goals:
- Collaborate with marketing partners and coordinate execution of campaigns.
- Lead the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns and monitor the results vs plan.
- Manage email lists, customer segmentation, and email targeting.
- Build automation/marketing programs, and advise on email/push tech advancements and new strategies.
- Plan and execute A/B tests to improve campaign performance and learnings
- Work with design/creative teams to develop new email templates for individual segments/occasions.
- Expand and evolve email strategy to both prospects and customers.
- Conduct business reviews in order to identify and create new business opportunities in order to grow revenue, profitability and market share.
- Research industry trends in order to create new business opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and maintain website content calendar.
- Recommend, publish, and maintain website content through the content management system.
- Effectively manage SEO within product detail pages and category landing pages.
- Monitor performance of onsite search and navigation, adding keyword redirects, no results, and false positives.
- Possess strong understanding of the relationships between page views, conversion, and other relevant web based KPIs and action information accordingly.
Technical Project Manager:
- Responsbile for liasing and coordinating with technical team.
- Building out the technical roadmap on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor s degree
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong computer and internet skills: Gmail and Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with open source technologies such as Shopify, Sales Force Commerce Cloud, Magento, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
Best-in-Class Benefits Health Care. 401k. Short/Long term Disability. Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Transit and parking benefits.
Work-Life Balance Take your birthday off! Enjoy Summer Fridays. Work-From-Home days. Just steps away from the B, D, F, M and 6 train. Informal, relaxed dress code.
Work Hard, Play Hard! Foosball. Pop-a-Shot. Free snacks and drinks. Happy hours. Sponsored Team Events and Recreation leagues.
Acadaca is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...